All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable book offers an insight into China through its history, culture, people, economy, education, science and technology, as well as government and political system. The author also compares the twin cities of Hong Kong and Shanghai, and describes places of interest in the world's most populous country.
- Author(s)Gregory C. Chow
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map, ports.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.