All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the nature of knowledge, this book presents an account of the author's views on epistemic normativity as a form of performance normativity on two levels. It shows how experience should be understood if it is to figure in the epistemic competence that must be manifest in the truth of any belief apt enough to constitute knowledge.
- Author BiographyErnest Sosa is the Board of Governors Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Ernest Sosa
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2011
- Series TitleSoochow University Lectures in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight369 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.