All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith a fresh perspective, the authors provide an easy-to-understand approach to God's written message as they: provide an overview of the origin, themes, and context of the Bible; pack in maps, references, learning aids, and useful details; reveal God's love and plan of salvation for humankind; and encourage study with a personal three month plan.
- Author BiographyBruce Bickel is an attorney and Chief Operating Officer of ConversantLife.com. His previous books with Stan Jantz include Knowing God 101, Knowing the Bible 101, and God Is in the Small Stuff. Stan Jantz is CEO of ConversantLife.com. He and Bruce Bickel are coauthors of more than 50 books, including I'm Fine with God... It's Christians I Can't Stand and the Christianity 101 Bible Studies. As a writing team, their goal is to present God's truth in a correct, clear, and casual manner.
- Author(s)Bruce Bickel,Stan Jantz
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleChristianity 101
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.