Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the product of a symposium held at the University of Alabama School of Law on March 30, 2012. --Acknowledgments.
- Author BiographyAustin Sarat is Associate Dean of the Faculty and the William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Jurisprudence and Political Science at Amherst College and the Justice Hugo L. Black Visiting Senior Faculty Scholar at the University of Alabama School of Law. He is the author or editor of over eighty book publications on law and society, including Transitions: Legal Change, Legal Meanings and Imagining Legality: Where Law Meets Popular Culture, and he is the editor of the journals Law, Culture, and Humanities and Studies in Law, Politics, and Society. He edits the Cultural Lives of Law book series at Stanford University Press.
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAustin Sarat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.