All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA proven decision management methodology for increased profits and lowered risks Automating Decisions in Business Processes describes a simple but comprehensive methodology for decision management projects, which use business rules and predictive analytics to optimize and automate small, high-volume business decisions.
- Author BiographyALAN N. FISH is Principal Consultant in Decision Solutions with FICO: the leader in Decision Management. He is an authority in the use of business rules for decision management with innovations including new methodologies for decision service analysis, design, and development, in particular the technique of Decision Requirements Analysis (DRA). He has over twenty-five years of experience in implementing decision-making systems and has been responsible for many significant IT projects at the forefront of current technology. He has published numerous papers covering such diverse topics as rule-based systems, multi-agent systems, human factors, robotics, and process management.
- Author(s)Alan N. Fish
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJames Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.