All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £139.32Trending at £166.76
- £8.56Trending at £8.70
- £15.72Trending at £16.37
- £15.72Trending at £16.11
- £23.56Trending at £24.13
- £26.73Trending at £40.11
- £20.25Trending at £22.56
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Huelsen
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight263 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- The Research Domain of this Thesis and its State of the Art.- Theoretical Foundations Relevant to this Thesis.- Situation Feature Relevance on Measurement Data.- Knowledge-Based Traffic Situation Description.- Relevance by Mutual Information on Ontology Features.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyMichael Huelsen completed his doctoral thesis in a co-operation between the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and the Robert Bosch GmbH. After working in automotive development he is now working in a leading position in purchasing and value engineering at a renowned company manufacturing electrical traction systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.