All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhich forms of company cooperation are open to cultural scientists and what can western universities and companies learn from current concepts in Eastern Europe? Using extensive interviews with successful managers, this book is an in-depth look at exceptional models of cooperation, using insights from eight different European companies.
- Author BiographyHANS-JOACHIM GOGL is founder and organizer of 'tri' (International Symposium for Energy-Efficient Architecture), Austria. Together with Clemens Schedler he drew up the concept for the award-winning publication, symposium and workshop series, 'Landscape of Knowledge'. CLEMENS SCHEDLER has been an independent graphic artist since 1990, based in Austria. Together with Hans-Joachim Goegl he drew up the concept for the award-winning publication, symposium and workshop series, 'Landscape of Knowledge'.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight570 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byClemens Schedler,Hans-Joachim Gogl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.