Consider these sponsored items
- £39.50Free postage
- £34.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Randy Martin
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgmentsIntroduction: Who Knew? 1 After Economy?2 Public Quandary3 De-centered Social KinestheticsConclusion: Derivative KnowledgeNotesIndex
- Author BiographyRandy Martin (1957-2015) was Professor of Art and Public Policy at New York University and founder of the graduate program in arts politics. He published many books, as author or editor, including Financialization of Daily Life and Under New Management: Universities, Administrative Labor, and the Professional Turn (both Temple); An Empire of Indifference: American War and the Financial Logic of Risk Management; On Your Marx: Relinking Socialism and the Left; Critical Moves: Dance Studies in Theory and Politics; Socialist Ensembles: Theater and State in Cuba and Nicaragua; and Performance as Political Act: The Embodied Self.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.89
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.