Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on basic knowledge management (KM) concepts and their inter-relationships. Most importantly, the book brings together diverse perspectives currently seen in the field of KM research and practice in a logical sequence incorporating the most relevant and representative examples into an integrated framework.
- Author BiographyDr Meliha Handzic is Inaugural Leader of the knowledge management research group the University of New South Wales, Australia. Her main teaching and research interests include knowledge management and decision support. She has published widely in books, book chapters, journal and conference articles. Albert Z. Zhou is earning his PhD in Knowledge Management at the University of New South Wales. He has written two books on KM and has had articles published in journals such as Journal of Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management Research & Practice and Journal of Information and Knowledge Management.
- Author(s)Albert Z. Zhou,Meliha Handzic
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.