Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byNada Matta,Rose Dieng-Kuntz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsList of Contributors. Preface. Acknowledgements. Part I: Methods for Knowledge Management. 1. Where Will Knowledge Management Take Us? K. Baker. 2. Knowledge Capitalization with a Knowledge Engineering Approach: the Mask Method; N. Matta, et al. Part II: Knowledge-based Approaches. 3. Capitalizing and Sharing Know and Know-how: an Approach Based on a Task/Method Knowledge-based System; F. Trichet, et al. 4. Integration of Development, Maintenance and Use of Knowledge Bases: Seamless Structured Knowledge Acquisition; P. Parpola. Part III: Ontologies and Documents. 5. Maintaining Ontologies with Organisational Memories; Y. Kalfoglou. 6. Enabling Workflow-Embedded OM Access with the Decor Toolkit; A. Abecker, et al. 7. Knowledge and Business Processes: Approaching an Integration; S. Staab, H.-P. Schnurr. 8. SAMOVAR: Using Ontologies and Text-mining for Building and Automobile Project Memory; J. Golebiowska, et al. 9. Faq-Centered Organizational Memory; S.-H. Wu, et al. Part IV: Case-Based Reasoning Approaches. 10. A Knowledge Management Initiative by UK Local Government; I. Watson. 11. Knowledge-Based Project Planning; H. Munoz-Avila, et al. Part V: Distributed and Collaborative Approaches. 12. Unifying or Reconciling when Constructing Organizational Memory? Some Open Issues; C. Simone. 13. Domain Ontology Agents in Distributed Organizational Memories; L. van Elst, A. Abecker. 14. Netexpert: Agent-Based ExpertiseLocation by Means of Social and Knowledge Networks; R. Sanguesa, J.M. Pujol. 15. Knowledge Sharing in Distributed Organizations; A. Sorli, et al. 16. Sharing and Checking Organization Knowledge; Y.H.- Chen-Burger. 17. A Model for the Collaborative Design of Multi Point-of-view Terminological Knowledge Based; G. Falquet, C.K. Mottaz Jiang. 18. Building Organizational Memories Using Multi-Dimensional Knowledge Networks; T.H. Le, L. Lamontagne. Author Index. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.