All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionKnowledge management is a prerequisite to sustain a competitive advantage in project-based companies. However, in these companies and projects in general, activities like knowledge acquisition and sharing are often very complex tasks. This book presents a new portfolio of various concepts and insights into the management of knowledge.
- Author BiographyKAJ U. KOSKINEN is a senior lecturer (docent) in Industrial Management and Engineering of Tampere University of Technology, Pori, Finland. He has worked for a long period as project manager in several international engineering companies, e.g. Outokumpu and Honeywell. His main experience derives from process automation. Dr. Koskinen's research interest is focused on knowledge and project management, and he has published several articles on these research areas. PEKKA PIHLANTO has held a professorship in Management Accounting at the Turku School of Economics, Finland (TSE) since 1985 (retired 2003). He continues his research work at TSE Business and Innovation Development. Professor Pihlanto's main research interests include behavioral management accounting and accounting methodology& philosophy.
- Author(s)Kaj U. Koskinen,Pekka Pihlanto
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.