All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together some of John Cooper's most important works on ancient philosophy. Cooper addresses a wide range of topics and periods, from Hippocratic medical theory to Aristotle's physics and metaphysics.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Cooper is Stuart Professor of Philosophy at Princeton University. He is the author of Reason and Emotion (Princeton) and Reason and Human Good in Aristotle .
- Author(s)John M. Cooper
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2004
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.