All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis in-depth introduction for students and researchers shows how to use ASP for intelligent tasks, including answering queries, planning, and diagnostics.
- Author BiographyDr Michael Gelfond is a Professor of Computer Science at Texas Tech University. He received his PhD from the Steklov Institute of Mathematics of the Academy of Sciences, St Petersburg, Russia. He is an AAA Fellow and serves as an Area Editor for the International Journal of Theory and Practice of Logic Programming and as an Executive Editor of the Journal of Logic and Computation. In 2004 and 2012 he was the recipient of the award for most influential paper in twenty years by the International Association of Logic Programming. Yulia Kahl is a member of the Texas Action Group and the Knowledge Representation Lab at Texas Tech. She received her Master's in Computer Science, focusing on the use of ASP for planning. She has also worked as a programmer at IBM.
- Author(s)Michael Gelfond,Yulia Kahl
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 3 tables 97 exercises
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.