All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelection of writings, mostly from the author's SPARC open access newsletter.
- Author BiographyPeter Suber, widely considered to be the de facto leader of the worldwide open-access movement, is Director of the Harvard Office for Scholarly Communication, Director of the Harvard Open Access Project, Faculty Fellow at the Berkman Center, Senior Researcher at SPARC, and Research Professor of Philosophy at Earlham College. He is the author of Open Access (MIT Press), named by Choice as an Outstanding Academic Title for 2013.
- Author(s)Peter Suber
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleKnowledge Unbound
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byRobert Darnton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.