Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionClassical Indian schools of philosophy have the formal aim of attaining a supreme end to existence-liberation from the cycle of lives. This book looks at four conceptions of liberation and the way analytic inquiry and philosophical knowledge are held to lead in its attainment.
- Author BiographyCHAKRAVARTHI RAM-PRASAD is a Lecturer in the Department of Religious Studies at Lancaster University. He is the author of many articles on Indian metaphysics and epistemology, religion and politics, and classical Hinduism.
- Author(s)Pofessor Chakravarthi Ram-Prasad
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2000
- Series TitleLibrary of Philosophy and Religion
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.