All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £10.49
- £34.99Trending at £52.95
- £35.82Trending at £47.16
- £41.64Trending at £68.74
- £8.40Trending at £10.97
- £15.91Trending at £20.13
- £12.19Trending at £18.04
About this product
- DescriptionRepresentational systems provide their owners with useful information about their environment and are shaped by the special informational needs of the organism with respect to its environment. This compilation of philosophical and scientific research comprises a survey of neuroscientific research on representational systems in animals and humans.
- Author BiographyAlbert Newen is a professor at Ruhr-Universitat Bochum, Institut fur Philosophie. Andreas Bartels is a professor at Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universitat at Bonn, Institut fur Philosophie. Eva-Maria Jung teaches at Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitat Munster.
- Author(s)Albert Newen,Andreas Bartels,Eva-Maria Jung
- PublisherCentre for the Study of Language & Information
- Date of Publication23/08/2011
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for the Study of Language & Information
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.