Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Andrea Tschemplik
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Introduction Chapter 2 Chapter One: Framing the Question of Knowledge in the Theaetetus Chapter 3 Chapter Two: Intellectual Midwifery, Intellectual Pregnancy Chapter 4 Chapter Three: Perception and Knowledge Chapter 5 Chapter Four: Doxa-Logy Chapter 6 Chapter Five: Mathematics and Beyond
- Author BiographyAndrea Tschemplik is assistant professor of philosophy at American University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.