All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten expressly for the general reader and beginning science student, the book describes our present scientific understanding of natural phenomena and the universality of that understanding and its human significance.
- Author BiographyVictor F. Weisskopf was Institute Professor Emeritus and Professor of Physics Emeritus at MIT.
- Author(s)Victor F. Weisskopf
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1979
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note73
- Weight317 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.