Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- Description* This highly topical book focuses on work-based projects as a focus for organizational learning. * Establishes the link between individual, community, organization and industry learning. * Suggests that organizations need to recognise and understand this link if they are to capitalize on project-based learning.
- Author BiographyRobert DeFillippi is Professor of Management and Director of the Center for Innovation and Change Leadership at Suffolk University, Boston. Michael B. Arthur is Professor of Management at Suffolk University, Boston. Valerie J. Lindsay is Associate Professor in International Business at Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Michael Arthur,Robert DeFillippi,Valerie Lindsay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.