All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely publication emphasises the importance of relationships between non-Indigenous and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.
- Author BiographyDr Kaye Price is an Aboriginal woman from Tasmania, currently Acting Head of the Centre for Australian Indigenous Knowledges at University of Southern Queensland. She has worked extensively with ACARA, is an Indigenous Education Ambassador and a Fellow of the Australian College of Educators.
- Author(s)Kaye Price
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight460 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byTom Calma
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.