Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.56Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most popular and significant novels to come out of Japan from Japan's preeminent author, Natsume Soseki. The friendship between the narrator and a man haunted by mysterious events in his past, whom he calls 'Sensei', is the basis of Soseki's meditation on the part played by honour, friendship, love and death in Japanese culture.
- Author BiographyNATSUME SOSEKI (1867-1916) is one of the great writers of the modern world. Educated at Tokyo Imperial University, he was sent to England in 1900 as a government scholar. As one of the first Japanese writers to be influenced by Western culture, his various works are read by virtually all Japanese, and contemporary authors in Japan continue to be influenced by his uvre.
- Author(s)Damian Flanagan,Soseki Natsume
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
- Translated byEdwin McClellan
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.94Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.15Trending at £4.50
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £7.67Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.