Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn the focus of early modern history of education and professional training of theologians and clergy this collection of essays allows a wide range survey to persons, institution, texts and serial sources for the 16th and 17th centuries.
- Author BiographyHerman Johan Selderhuis (1961) is Professor of Church History and Church Polity at the Theological University Apeldoorn, and Director of the Institute for Reformation Research. His other functions include those of Chair of the Editorial Committee of Martin Bucer's Latin works (Martin Bucer: Opera Latina) and President of the International Congress on Calvin Research. Markus Wriedt (1958) is Professor of Church History and Historical Theology at Marquette University and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe University, Frankfurt/Main. He is managing editor of the Archive for Reformation History - Literature review, and author or editor of several books on late medieval and Reformation theology.
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- Language(s)ger, eng
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleBrill's Series in Church History and Religious Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 31
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteill
- Weight769 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHerman J. Selderhuis,Markus Wriedt
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.