Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionReissued here are illustrated reports of important archaeological excavations at Koptos (Qift) and Qurna, published in 1896 and 1909 respectively.
- Author(s)Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note77 b/w illus. 7 colour illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.