CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionCan Korea realize its dream of matching the economic performance of the G-7 nations in the next 15 years? This book puts Korea's technological challenge in its historical context, documents the reasons past strategies are no longer viable, and presents a blueprint for future Korean development.
- Author BiographyLEWIS M. BRANSCOMB is Aetna Professor of Public Policy and Corporate Management, emeritus, and directed the Science, Technology, and Public Policy program at Harvard University. A former Vice-President and Chief Scientist of the IBM Corporation and expert examiner on science and technology policy in Mexico and Korea for the OECD, Branscomb is a prolific author on technology policy. YOUNG-HWAN CHOI is a former President of STEPI and previously served as Vice Minister for Science and Technology in the Republic of Korea. He was visiting Fellow in the Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University from 1993 to 1995, and is now President of the National Railroad College in Korea.
- Author(s)Chris G. Edwards,Lewis M. Branscomb,Young-Hwan Choi
- Date of Publication25/11/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.