Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes debates regarding the relationship between organized labour and neoliberal globalization through a casestudy of the Korean labour movement.
- Author BiographyKevin Gray is RCUK Research Fellow in the Department of International Relations, University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Kevin Gray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Korean Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.