All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with a description of late-nineteenth-century imperialism, this work shows how traditional Korean political culture shaped the response of Koreans to multiple threats to their sovereignty after being opened to the world economy by Japan in the 1870s.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Robinson is professor in the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures, Indiana University.
- Author(s)Michael Edson Robinson
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note30 illustrations
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £50.72
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.80Trending at £16.54
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.