All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionKosovo Travel Guide - Expert holiday advice featuring Pristina restaurants and cafes, museums and historical sites, practical tips on visas, safety and transport. This guide also includes suggested itineraries, Visoki Decani, Pec, Gracanica Monastery, Dragash, Germia and Strpce walking routes, skiing at Brezovica, homestays, music and culture.
- Author BiographyVerena Knaus lived and worked in Kosovo between 2001 - 2004 and is a senior analyst with the European Stability Initiative. Fluent Albanian-speaker Gail Warrander worked for the EU-funded economic reconstruction effort in Kosovo.
- Author(s)Gail Warrander,Verena Knaus
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.