All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionFor several decades, yoga has been a popular mainstream approach to health conscious living, and is used by those with medical disorders.
- Author BiographyDavid Shannahoff-Khalsa is the Director of The Research Group for Mind-Body Dynamics at the BioCircuits Institute, University of California, San Diego (UCSD). He is also a member of the UCSD Center for Integrative Medicine, and a yogic therapist for the Center for Wellness & Personal Growth, Department of Psychiatry, UCSD. He has published widely in scientific journals and routinely presents full-day courses teaching these disorder-specific protocols at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Conferences, and at other national and international conferences.
- Author(s)David Shannahoff-Khalsa
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Notecolor and b/w illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width162 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.