Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionInformed by the interdisciplinary approach of Critical Discourse Analysis (CDA) and theories of identity, nation, and media, this study investigates the ways Kurds, the world's largest stateless nation, use satellite television and internet to construct their identities.
- Author BiographyJAFFER SHEYHOLISLAMI Assistant Professor in the School of Linguistics and Language Studies at Carleton University, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Jaffer Sheyholislami
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleThe Palgrave MacMillan Series in International Political Communication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight315 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.