All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume commemorates the life, work and foundational views of Kurt Godel by exploring the impact of his work and its future implications.
- Author BiographyMatthias Baaz is currently University Professor and Head of the Group for Computational Logic at the Institute of Discrete Mathematics and Geometry at the Vienna University of Technology. Christos H. Papadimitriou is C. Lester Hogan Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences at the University of California, Berkeley, where he has taught since 1996 and where he is a former Miller Fellow. Dana S. Scott is Hillman University Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, Philosophy, and Mathematical Logic at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. Hilary Putnam is Cogan University Professor Emeritus in the Department of Philosophy at Harvard University. Charles L. Harper, Jr is Chancellor for International Distance Learning and Senior Vice President of Global Programs at the American University System, as well as President of Vision-Five.com Consulting, in the United States.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight930 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCharles L. Harper,Christos H. Papadimitriou,Dana S. Scott,Hilary Putnam,Matthias Baaz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.