Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe paintings executed by Kurt Jackson (b.1961) do not reveal his day-to-day working practice. Behind his finished canvases are hundreds of sketchbooks borne out of his continual routine of making drawings, marks, notes, poems and scribbles. This book, newly available in paperback, examines the importance of the sketchbook to Jackson.
- Author BiographyProfessor Alan Livingston CBE, DL, FCSD was Rector and Chief Executive of University College Falmouth from 1987 to 2009. He was appointed Visiting Professor in Visual Communication at the University of Ulster in 2011.Kurt Jackson is one of Britain's leading painters. His work embraces an extensive range of materials and techniques including mixed media, large canvases, relief work, print making and sculpture.
- Author(s)Alan Livingston,Kurt Jackson
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/04/2017
- Content NoteIncludes 117 colour and 40 b&w illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width228 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.