CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this volume look at the visual images and representations of Kurt Vonnegut's work which are brought to life in other media. The essays cover comic elements in Vonnegut's science fiction, the representation of authors in his work, and the translation of his writings into film.
- Author BiographyMARC LEEDS the author of The Vonnegut Encyclopedia: An Authorized Compendium (1994) and the coeditor of The Vonnegut Chronicles: Interviews and Essays (1996), both available from Greenwood Press. PETER J. REED is Professor of English at the University of Minnesota. He is the author of Writers for the 70s: Kurt Vonnegut (1972), the first full-length study of the work of Kurt Vonnegut. Since then, he has written many essays on Vonnegut. He is the author of The Short Fiction of Kurt Vonnegut (1997) and the coeditor of The Vonnegut Chronicles: Interviews and Essays (1996), both available from Greenwood Press.
- Author(s)Marc Leeds,Peter J. Reed
- Date of Publication30/05/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 83
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.