All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKyrgyzstan Travel Guide - Travel information and advice on everything from Bishkek hotels and restaurants to Tien Shen trekking, Kyrgyz traditions and culture. Also including natural history and wildlife, Lake Issyk-Kul, Karakol Valley, shopping in Osh Bazaar, Arslanbob, Community-Based Tourism, Tash Rabat, historical sites and architecture.
- Author BiographyLaurence Mitchell is a freelance travel writer and photographer and has travelled widely in Central Asia and the ex-Soviet world. He is the author of four other Bradt guides: Serbia, Belgrade, Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Author(s)Laurence Mitchell
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.32Trending at £13.48
- £10.92Trending at £11.67
- £11.10Trending at £12.13
- £10.51Trending at £14.18
- £5.45Trending at £5.90
- £9.05Trending at £12.08
- £12.52Trending at £17.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.