All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimely collection of articles bringing together topics at the forefront of the theory, including the local Langlands programme and automorphic forms.
- Author BiographyDavid Burns is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at King's College, London. Kevin Buzzard is Professor of Pure Mathematics at the Imperial College, London. Jan Nekovar is a Professor in the Faculte de Mathematiques at the Universite de Paris VI (Pierre et Marie Curie).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/12/2007
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 320
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight772 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDavid Burns,Jan Nekovar,Kevin Buzzard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £22.25Trending at £25.28
- £9.39Trending at £11.55
- £8.31Trending at £10.17
- £10.94Trending at £12.27
- £8.39Trending at £10.37
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
- £4.48Trending at £5.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.