All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionLEO the Maker Prince teaches children (both young and old) about 3D printing by following Carla and LEO's journey through Brooklyn. LEO is a walking, talking robot who happens to be able to print (in plastic) any object that Carla draws.
- Author BiographyCarla Diana enjoys living as close to the near future as possible. In her studio she works on future-specting projects in areas such as domestic robots, mobile devices and sentient kitchen appliances, combining experience in industrial and interaction design to create solutions that bridge the gap between the physical and the digital. She has taught and lectured internationally, including a year as visiting faculty at the Georgia Institute of Technology, where she was the creative director for the iconic humanoid robot, Simon, and four years at the Savannah College of Art and Design, where she co-wrote the school's first Interactive Design curriculum. Currently, she is a faculty member at U. Penn, and a founding faculty member of SVA's Products of Design program.
- Author(s)Carla Diana
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width236 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.