All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the development of the LNG business over the past 50 years and examines how the industry will change over the coming 15 years, faced by unprecedented challenges to its historic business model.
- Author BiographyAnne-Sophie Corbeau has been working in the energy industry for 15 years with a particular focus on the gas industry. She joined KAPSARC as research fellow in September 2014. Previously, she was senior gas expert at the International Energy Agency where she was responsible for managing the research on global gas markets, and in particular on short- to medium-term developments and energy security aspects. There, she developed a new annual publication - the Medium Term Gas Market Report. She has also worked at CERA as Associate Director in the European gas team, and has worked on fuel cells and hydrogen at Peugeot and Debis Systemhaus. Anne-Sophie holds an MSc from the Ecole Centrale Paris and an MSc from the University of Stuttgart. David Ledesma is an independent energy and strategy consultant specialising in LNG and gas. In his 32 years of experience in the energy and utility sector in Shell and other companies, he worked on the development of complex integrated energy projects, negotiations at government level, and the management of joint ventures. David is a Fellow of the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies and co-author of its books Natural Gas in Asia (2008). Mr Ledesma has also authored several papers for the Institute, including The Changing relationship between NOCs and IOCs in the LNG chain (2009), East Africa - Potential for Export (2013), and The Future of Australian LNG Exports: Will domestic challenges limit the development of future LNG export capacity? (2014).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1304 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byAnne-Sophie Corbeau,David Ledesma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.