Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionLTE Signalling, Troubleshooting, and Performance Measurement describes the LTE signaling protocols and procedures for the third generation of mobile communications and beyond.
- Author BiographyRalf Kreher works as Senior Software Architect for Tektronix Communications (Test and Optimization) business with focus on UMTS and LTE Performance Measurement and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) implementation. Before joining the engineering department he lead the Tektronix Mobile Protocol Test Customer Training Department for almost four years being responsible for a world-class seminar portfolio for mobile technologies and measurement products. Kreher holds a Communication Engineering Degree of the University of Applied Science, Deutsche Telekom Leipzig. He is internationally recognized author of the books UMTS Signaling and UMTS Performance Measurement. Karsten Gaenger received a Dipl.-Ing. degree in electrical engineering from the Berlin University of Technology. He was with the Fraunhofer HHI research institute from 2004 to 2006. During this time he published several IEEE papers on his development of a reliable real-time streaming system and protocol for Mobile Ad-Hoc networks. His research interests are mobile communications, IPTV, and robust real-time video streaming. Currently he is with Tektronix, Inc. and takes part in the mobile test and optimization division for 3G and LTE networks. He is a Solution Architect with RAN focus for testing and monitoring real-time multi-media streaming in next generation mobile networks. His current projects include the development of a passive LTE air interface probe.
- Author(s)Karsten Gaenger,Ralf Kreher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date05/01/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width181 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.