Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in the Italian language, November 2011, as La cucina Italiana: enciclopedia illustrata --Colophon.
- Author BiographyLa Cucina Italiana is the most trusted source of information on Italian cooking worldwide. The monthly magazine has been published in Italy since 1929. Its English-language edition, whose editorial offices are in New York, has an audience of 350,000 per issue. The magazine publishes more than a thousand original recipes each year and thus has amassed an enormous archive. It is published in Czech, Dutch, and German editions as well.
- Author(s)Editors of La Cucina Italiana
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note3000 Colour Photographs
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.