CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the La Maison du Chocolat's 40 recipes, from classic to avant-garde. This book includes recipe classics like chocolate eclairs, millefeuilles and truffles; savory concoctions like raspberry-pepper ganache, chocolate tagliatelle and a chocolate and sausage brioche; and audacious variations like red and black ganache floating in champagne.
- Author BiographyGilles Marchal was chief pastry chef at the Plaza-Athenee du Bristol in Paris before becoming the head of La Maison du Chocolat. Passionate and audacious, he has dedicated himself to experimenting with new flavour combinations. He is the author of a previous book, La Fraise.
- Author(s)Gilles Marchal
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note50 colour photographs
- Weight980 g
- Width191 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byVeronique Durruty
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.