La Serenissima: Eighteenth-Century Venetian Art from North American Collections by Oklahoma City Museum of Art (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.63+ £5.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.34Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together paintings that display the inimitable aspects of Venetian taste and culture in the age of the Grand Tour through the decline of the Republic, and casts new light on master Venetian view painters Canaletto, Bellotto, Carlevarijs and Guardi.
- Author BiographyHardy George is curator of the exhibition La Serenissima: Eighteenth-century Venetian Art from North American Collections at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. Other contributors are George Knox, Alison Palmer, Jon Seydl, Andria Derstine, Edgar Peters Bowron, and John Marciari.
- PublisherOklahoma City Museum of Art
- Date of Publication22/09/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOklahoma
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOklahoma City Museum of Art
- Content Note157 illus., 109 in color
- Weight1111 g
- Width305 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHardy S. George
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.