All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £25.03Trending at £26.39
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £39.53Trending at £40.02
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe large number of available LaTeX commands makes it almost impossible for a user to know the syntax of every command. Beginners, and even power users, need a list of commands, with a short description of the syntax of each. This book quickly answers the common questions What command should I use? What parameters do I need?
- Author BiographyHerbert Voss received a doctorate of engineering in power electronics. He is a former high school mathematics, physics, and computer science teacher and a lecturer at the Free University of Berlin who for the past several years has been involved in maintaining the PSTricks suite of tools for graphics within LaTeX.
- Author(s)Herbert Voss
- PublisherUIT Cambridge
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUIT Cambridge
- Content Note65 Tables/Graphs/Code Samples
- Weight327 g
- Width233 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.