All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarassment at work as a public health and labour issue
- Author BiographyNoelle J. Mole is a political and medical anthropologist. She teaches in the Expository Writing Program at New York University.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, Society for the Anthropology of Work Book Prize.
- Author(s)Noelle J. Mole
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNew Anthropologies of Europe
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.