All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLabor Rights and Multinational Production explores the relationship between workers' rights and economic globalization in developing countries.
- Author BiographyLayna Mosley is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is the author of Global Capital and National Governments, and her articles have appeared in American Political Science Review, International Organization, International Studies Quarterly, and Comparative Political Studies, among other publications. Her past research has been funded by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, the National Science Foundation, and the Social Science Research Council.
- Author(s)Layna Mosley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.