CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops several themes important to understanding the social, cultural and economic implications of industrialization. This volume centers on the growth of handloom weaving in response to the introduction of water powered spinning. It views this change from the perspectives of mechanics, technological limitations, and characteristics of weaving.
- Author BiographyGail Fowler Mohanty teaches at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth and Bryant University.
- Author(s)Gail Fowler Mahanty
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudies in American Popular History and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.