All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on one of the most vibrant local food economies in the country, the Hudson Valley that supplies New York restaurants and farmers markets. This title explores the historical roots of farmworkers' predicaments and examines the ethnic shift from Black to Latino workers.
- Author BiographyMargaret Gray is Associate Professor of Political Science at Adelphi University.
- Author(s)Margaret Gray
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note11 b/w photographs, 1 map, 1 table
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.