CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.25Trending at £7.50
About this product
- Descriptionthose who deal with infectious diseases on a daily This two volume work stems from the belief of the Editors that infectious diseases are not only very basis. While this two volume that clearly delineate the impact of infectious dis- text is directed toward the role of the laboratory in eases on the United States today.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXV, 1101 p.
- Weight2705 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byAdolfo Turano,Albert Balows,Makoto Ohashi,William J. Hausler
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.