Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating look into Koch's personality and his experimental work in medical bacteriology, Laboratory Disease reveals both the biographical and the historical roots of our modern understanding of infectious diseases.
- Author BiographyChristoph Gradmann is a professor of the history of medicine at the University of Oslo.
- Author(s)Christoph Gradmann
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Line drawings, black and white; 16 Halftones, black and white
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byElborg Forster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.