Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £10.31Trending at £10.60
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £19.17Trending at £19.43
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the American Federation of Labor, which played a key role in wartime production and was a major actor in the contentious relationship between the state, organized labor, and the working class in the 1940s.
- Author BiographyAndrew Kersten is Dean of the College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences at the University of Idaho.
- Author(s)Andrew E. Kersten
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.