All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.84
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionSub-Saharan Africa is the poorest region in the world. But its current status has skewed our understanding of the economy before colonization. Ronnback reconstructs the living standards of the population at a time when the Atlantic slave trade brought money and men into the area, enriching our understanding of West African economic development.
- Author BiographyKlas Ronnback is an Associate Professor of Economic History at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Author(s)Klas Ronnback
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePerspectives in Economic and Social History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.