Labyrinths: Selected Stories and Other Writings by Jorge Luis Borges (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
- £5.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by purple_fencercat
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories and essays showcasing one of Latin America's influential and imaginative writers. It was a literary spellbinder whose tales of magic, mystery and murder are shot through with deep philosophical paradoxes.
- Author BiographyBorges was born in Buenos Aires in 1899. A poet, critic and short story writer, he received numerous awards for his work including the 1961 International Publisher's Prize (shared with Samuel Beckett). He died in 1986. He has a reasonable claim, with Kafka and Joyce, to be the most influential writer of the 20th Century.
- Author(s)Jorge Luis Borges
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDonald A. Yates,James East Irby
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.